It’s all about me.

Monday 5 October 2009

We've gone all fruity...

Well an apple a day and all that, te he! My blog has been treated to a "Blog in a Box" by Zoe Pearn available over at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I like it.

And, I even have something to share.



This is a commision for a very proud grandmother's, grandson's first birthday - if that makes sense!

I used an image i found online as a basis for the cutting template. I had intended just to trace it in Robomaster but the image wasn't clear enough so i ended up creating it from scratch using lots of rounded rectangles! Then Katy Pertiet "Seeing Stars" papers from Designer Digitals for the train and Pink Petticoat Ice Cream Swirls in Pistachio for the ground. A little hand stitching , some buttons and felt and voila!

Am so so pleased with this one, made it a special box and everything.

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment