It’s all about me.

Saturday 17 October 2009

It's been a busy few days...

Busy being back at work, busy at a spa on Friday (lucky me) and then the weekend when i don't tend to do much crafting as i go down to see my other half and can never be bothered packing everything up - and i don't tend to plan things that well!

However, planning was needed this time. My MIL asked me to make a birthday card for this weekend so i planned it on the way back from the spa, printed and cut before leaving home and took what was needed to my other half's with me. And the result?



All the papers, except for the wood effect which is Cosmo Cricket, are printables from Pink Petticoat. The birdie image is traced with the Robo from a set of printables by Katie Hadfield, the tree trunk is again a trace of a printable - this one by Nancy Kubo.

Message inside reads "It's your birthday" and is done in the same style as the writing on the front (i forgot my alphas, d'oh) but not raised as i wasn't sure whether the card would shut properly.

Should be back on track with some xmas cards next week. Have one planned on my desk and waiting to be stuck together so fingers crossed i'll be back here on Monday.

Sorry about the rubbish photo, had to do it on my phone and without my usual huge piece of white card for the background!

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment