It’s all about me.

Friday 9 October 2009

Not long til Christmas...

Well it's friday. I'm finally starting to feel human again and i've got something to share :)

It's nearly christmas - well it soon comes around don't you think? - so i thought i best get started on the christmas cards. My first one for this year!


Let's see... I used some old christmas papers by Pinecone papers, some ribbon and a button for my local market. I made the embellishment myself. Firstly i cut a star out on the robo in plain card and the snowflake out of patterned paper. Then i stuck the star onto chipboard with repositionable glue and cut the chipboard out around the tempalte. Then i threw the template and covered the chipboard star in glittery paper from DCWV (the glitter cardstock border punch strips). Stick the snowflake onto the star with sticky pads then make up a bow, attach the button and there you have it! I had sewed the ribbon before sticking onto the card.

Overall, i'm pleased with it.

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment