It’s all about me.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Boxey box...

Still poorly. Was worse this morning but have started to feel a little better this afternoon. Am hoping that i might be able to bring myself to wash my hair at some point tomorrow - but the thought isn't nice right now. You know when you're ill and your scalp hurts, and just the thought of having to subject it to the hairdryer brush combo makes you cry inside....

Anyway, got another little project of mine finished today, dyring my drug highs and then got most of it done after i had a little sleep this afternoon.

So, a while ago i saw these sets of drawers in Wilkinsons on special offer. I think they worked out at about £2.50 per set so whilst they were a bit garish (IMO) to start with the crafter in me saw the possibilites...


I like to think of it as an ugly ducking type thing :)

Ta da!


Used some more of the Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy range, some scalloped papermania paper (i think it was papermania!) and some lovely My Little Shoebox overlays. Some string handles (cos i couldn't think of another way to do it!) and i now have something much prettier to store things in.... just not sure what yet!
Loopy x

1 comments:

Leigh said...

wow! what a transformation, it looks fab.

Post a Comment