It’s all about me.

Tuesday 6 October 2009

No, I love you smore!

I'm poorly. Nose dripping, head banging, body aching poorly. It sucks. I am using all the over the counter medicines i can and during the "drug highs" as i like to call them i am trying to get a bit of crafting done :)

So, Cosmo Cricket. It's a bit of a new one on me but i absolutely adore what i've seen so far! I saw some of their Mr Campy collection on Dannis Doodles a while ago and have been looking for the collection ever since! I broke down and asked the wonderful sponsors over on UKS and within minutes 3 Jolly Scrappers had come to my rescue, yey.

The reason I wanted it was to make a card for a couple of my DB's family friends who were over from accross the pond recently. They told me of the wonder of Smores and so when i saw these papers i couldn't resist!




The images are Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy (yey) as is the wood background. The brown base is from a selection i have which i think is Papermania but i'm not 100% sure. The ribbon is from my stash and the "stitching" is by Kelly Panacci.

More paracetamol and tea needed....

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment