It’s all about me.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

No peeking I said!

These were often the words heard in my house when i was a child. I was obsessed with trying to find the presents that mum had hidden and never once suceeded. To this day i have no idea where they were....

So, i couldn't resist using at least one of the "name strips" off the bottom of the Jolly by Golly range and thought it went so well with this nice present bearing lady.





Same old suspects, i think alot of my christmas cards will be the jolly by golly range this year. With some pink petticoat Kraft and Big Dots paper.

Well am finally feeling human again today, have even been to Tesco! So am going to give work a go tomorrow, actually in work rather than doing it from home, so we'll see how that goes!

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment