It’s all about me.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Time to show!

Well i finally got around to taking photos of all the things i have to share last night and i thought i would pop on quickly before work and share them with you.

Firstly i was mega lucky this month and i won the UKS September card challenge with my "Perfect Pear" Card! I received a lovely bundle of goodies in the post a few days ago...



How yummy does all that look? I can't wait to find something to do with it!

Now, what next... I had call to make a thank you card for my wonderful stepdad. Didn'y want anything too girly but am rubbish at manly cards so i went with this little trio of owls who were too cute to resist!



This one was done using good ole PSE. A kraft background with the owls layered on top and all printed. Then i isolated one of the three owls and popped him into Robo Master and traced him. Printed, cut, gems, ribbon and done! The owls are from Glitz Design - aren't they lovely!

Next up another christmas card that i've done for the October UKS challenge.



I know you'll be surprised to hear that i've used cosmo crickets jolly by golly on this one along with kraft! The ribbon is Jolly by golly too :)

Last up a card i made as a commission for my mum last night. The recipient is a keen gardner but that's probably fairly obvious!



More kraft, some pink petticoat paper (it's from the big dots range but i tiled the paper to get little dots instead ;) ) ribbon and some mini alphas.... can't remember who they are by but if you wanna know then leave me a comment and i will dig the packet out!!

That's me all caught up! Phew! I've been planning another notelet card holder using the Cosmo Criket Girl friday range - when i saw the images i couldn't think of a better use than sending them to my girlfriends on cards!! So hopefully they should all be made over the weekend so i can share them next week :)

Loopy x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across your blog on UKS. Love your work.

Effie said...

Saw your cards on UKS.... fab stuff, just love those owls!

Natty said...

Oooh I seriously love the owl card, I think I need guidance on how to cut out printed stuff on my robo, since it's just sat there not doing much right now!

Post a Comment