It’s all about me.

Sunday 24 May 2009

That's a long time...

I really really hate it when i am asked to make a card and am given specifics. A 25th anniversary card, great. Being asked to add silver and black into the equation makes it so much more difficult to design for some reason! lol.


Anyway, i finally managed to come up with this...


Very different to my usual style but i kinda like it :)

For the backing paper (black and white swirly) i started with a plain black base and used some brushes by Rhonna Farrer stamped randomly in PSE. Another Rhonna Farrer digital element for the font, text an numbers, finished with some ribbon, gems and silver paper...

... i think Rhonna Farrer may be my latest fad

Loopy x

1 comments:

Chrism said...

Anna thats gorgeous honey :) I like Rhonna Farrer too :)

Post a Comment