It’s all about me.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you....

Te he, I'm back! I hope.... i did say that i was a fadaholic and i wasn't joking so much! Anyway, i haven't stopped crafting and I've been taking pictures of as much as i could before it went off and found new homes and I'll do my best to actually post some of it! lol.

Anyway, for tonight i have a lovely "Sweeeeeeeeeet" cupcake card that has gone to a new home with one of my mummy's friends.



I'll be honest on this one, I've no idea what i used, i made it sooo long ago! I think the background is a pink petticoat washed out, but not sure about the rest, probably bits and bobs....

Well, my aim is to be back tomorrow as I've got lots of lovely things to share!

Loopy x


0 comments:

Post a Comment