It’s all about me.

Saturday 2 May 2009

More notes...







Well I was asked to make a notelet holder for a friend's teenage son. Now making cards for men is bad enough, making cards for teenage boys is worse, but making a notecard set for one!?!?


A challenge it was but i actually think it has worked out pretty well. I've used another of Katie Pertiet's Naturall Krafty digital papers for the grey backing, the red dotty paper is another digital one this time from Jeanelle Paige's Kidden Around collection. The font was downloaded from DaFont and is called Trashco. Think i'll be using the colour and font combination again in the future for anything teenage boy related! I also thought that if i was to substitute the red for pink or purple it would work quite well for a teenage girl if she was grungy enough!


Anyway, enough of my babbling, so much to do, so little time!


Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment