It’s all about me.

Sunday 10 May 2009

Another one bites the dust...

Getting much faster at the notelet holders now that i have all the templates set up for the robo, here's one i've done this afternoon for a friends daughter, Georgia... Jack's sister (see down the blog!)




Once again i've used Katie Pertiet's Naturall Krafty digital papers and a gorgeous paper from "All you need is love" by Dani Mogstad, again digital. I have been using these two so much i should put them into auto-type!

Right well i'm off to make some chinese food for dinner and to think about what to put in my america stash order! My in laws are in the states at the moment and have kindly offered to bring me some stash back, there is so much that is harder to get over here, not to mention more expensive, so even with the excahnge rate as it is right now i'm still gonna go nuts!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Loopy x

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Do you by chance make wedding invites, save the dates, or anything like that?

Me said...

Hi Eliza,

I certainly do :o) I work full time so don't really advertise it, but i do do commissions for pretty much anything!

Anna x

Eliza said...

If I were to have 100 guests, how much would you charge for save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, and thank you cards? I really enjoy your designs!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Alright, I've added you to my address book. It will be a while before I shoot you that email as we're not quite sure of budget and such. Thanks so much :)

Post a Comment