It’s all about me.

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Stress stress stress...

Still nothing to show i'm afraid. I did have every intention of going home yesterday, finishing off my new home card and taking some pics to put up but I had such a horrible day at work that i just couldn't face anything which involved any brainpower when i got home.

So instead i did some wii fit! Got the wii and the fit for my birthday but haven't been on in a couple of weeks so thought i best had. Good news is i haven't gained or lost any weight since i was last on, so i'm 7lbs down from when i first got it and according to Mr Wii still making good progress towards my goal which was a stone in 3 months.

Ongoing at the moment, i still want to get the new home card finished. All i need to do is make the card blank and stick what i've made on the front so that should be an easy one. I also have a get well card to do for a friend to give to her friend who is also my friend (if that makes sense) as well as another 4 notelet holders!!

Just at work now, much better day than yesterday, will munch my lunch then back to work!

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment