It’s all about me.

Sunday 7 February 2010

You learn something new every day...

Last night I took the plunge. I subscribed to the online version of Cards magazine (which i love!) for $4.99 a month and paid the whopping $24.95 to have access to all of the digital versions of the back issues. Plus they had 25% off so it worked out quite well really! Anyway, whilst browsing through my new stash of digital magazine inspiration I came accross a feature on the DCVW Greenwoodland collection, so sweet! I've never really oohed and aaahed over DCVW but I do love the little animals on this set. So, that got me thinking as to whether DCVW do digital... and.... they do!!!

Most of my work is hybrid, I download and print most of my papers and embellishments and was so pleased to find the DCVW digital site!

Check it out... one of so so many lovely things they have!



So for $2.95 I can have these on my PC and print them, robo them, re-print them in whatever size or colour or anything that I want!! That's a bargain in my world :)

Woop woop.

Time to shop.

Loopy x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh those are very nice, what I need to know is how do you cut them perfectly on the robo - I've got my poor robo sat doing not a lot, have lots of lovely digi elements that would look great cut out but can never be bothered to do it by hand as they'd be quite tiring to attempt... so what is the secret?

Post a Comment