It’s all about me.

Monday 1 February 2010

Wow, can't believe my last post was last year!

But to be fair, alot has happened since then!

For a start I (and my wonderful other half) are now on the property ladder! Our own little house, which means I now have a permanenet craft area, rather than having to trawl bags and boxes to and fro every weekend!

So, now I will hopefully have more time to craft :)

This one is a commision, the brief was "adult female"... not alot to go on but I'm really really pleased with the result!



I don't know who designed the index card, it's from the Scrapblog site, downloaded as one of their print at home files. If you look in the "Stickers">"Birthday" section on scrapblog you should be able to find it, and if anyone knows who makes it then I'd be very interested to know as well - I love the style!

Anyway, mixed with some classic kraft, ribbon and sparkly bits and some white pen to finish.

See you soon,

Loopy x

0 comments:

Post a Comment