It’s all about me.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Love love love...

So valentines day soon and my boss asked me to do him a couple of cards for his wife. One from him and one from the kids...

First, the one from him



I used a notecard from October afternoon with papers which were downloaded from Peppetermint Creative (Sweet Cheeks) along with some stash ribbon. Used the robo to cut the scalloped border strip and the hearts and voila.

Then the one from the kids



I couldn't resist the monsters! Again the notecard is October Afternoon as is the green backing paper. Printed a kraft base using Pink Petticoats download added some ribbon and the lettering is by Doodlebug Design.

Hope everyone has a lovely day on Sunday. Me and Mr Loopy will be relaxing and then maybe something tasty for dinner :)

Loopy x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! The first one is particularly fab -was the I and U bit already on the notecard or did you print/stamp it on? Love the font!

Me said...

Aww thanks Nat :) The I and the U are stickers from American Crafts, mmmmm.... x

Post a Comment