It’s all about me.

Sunday 28 February 2010

Ammmmmerican Crafts

Inspiration has been lacking for the last few days, it went away somewhere and forgot to tell me I think! Thankfully I sat down yesterday with some luuurvely American Crafts remarks stickers and some lettering and forced myself to create! Even more thankfully it worked!





Both cards feature big dots paper in pistachio by pink petticoat and I think that the scalloped pink velvet ribbon was in a multipack by Cosmo Cricket to go with their Jolly by Golly range. Both also feature good old kraft card by Pink Petticoat and the stickers (flowers and fruit) are the American Crafts remarks range (love them!!).

The artisans (I think that's the name for the bracket shape??) are made by inserting a digital notepaper (from Katie Pertiet's notebook paper pack No 5) into Robo Master and then a good old print and cut to finish. Really chuffed with the result.

I made the thanks card first and the lettering on that one is again from the Amercian Crafts remarks range. When I came to make the ur so sweet card i could tell that I wasn't going to get it to fit and as I was printing and cutting the artisans anyway i figured I could add the text myself in Photoshop. I didn't think I'd be able to find the same font as the american crafts stickers but how lucky was I!! I found it via Dafont but ended up getting it directly from the designers website (free for personal use) as the da font file wouldn't work for me... Am so so chuffed that I now have this font and will be able to use it over and over and over and over...

Loopy x

1 comments:

Natty said...

Speaking of that Maddox font, I downloaded De Louisville here with all the accents: http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/10878

Totally love it and will be using it for some other stuff once my stickers are used up! :)

Post a Comment